Oakley® SI Tombstone™ Spoil Prizm™ Sporting Clay Sunglasses bring advanced technologies and unwavering protection to competitive shooting and tactical eyewear. Engineers at Oakley worked with top marksmen to identify the most crucial problems with conventional eyewear: Field of view, contrast/clarity, and lens interchangeability. Solving these problems was at the forefront of designing all aspects of this single-lens, shield-style eye protection. Eye-tracking technology was used to identify key zones in your field of view to allow for 120 degrees of vision. And a single release trigger delivers rapid lens exchange that's fingerprint-free. Additional features include High Definition Optics®, Plutonite® polycarbonate lens UV protection, compatibility with ear protection gear, lightweight O Matter™ frame, and Unobtainium® nose pads and ear socks for improved grip. Oakley Standard Issue Tombstone Spoil Prizm Sporting Clay Sunglasses are proportioned especially for smaller face shapes. Includes Tombstone case. Imported.
- Single lens coverage extends field of vision to 120 degrees
- HDO® technologies for precision optics with impact resistance
- Switchlock Quick Lens Exchange eliminates fingerprints
- Prizm technology produces a color-tuned contrast lens specifically for shooting
- ThinStem allows compatibility with over-ear hearing protection
- Unobtainium nose pads and ear socks grip when you sweat
- Plutonite lenses filter 100% of UVA, UVB, and harmful blue light
- O Matter frame is lightweight and stress-resistant
- Ideal for smaller face sizes
- Includes Tombstone case
Oakley Standard Issue (SI)
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection.New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If our customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then we invented it.About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Ice Iridium combines a neutral lens tint designed for truer color perception with an Iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Positive Red Iridium features a neutral lens tint with a specialized Iridium coating that tunes contrast and reduces infrared light. Works best in medium to bright light (15% light transmission).
Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
- Prizm™ Shooting: See the target, both steel and cardboard, with speed and precision for improved visual acuity.
Web ID: 180535