The end result of Oakley® designers let loose on the classic wire frame design, Tinfoil™ Polarized Sunglasses update the traditional look while adding today's technology. Made of an ultra-lightweight, thin hi-modulus stainless steel, the Tinfoil's faux half rim frame design features Rimlock technology for sure lens retention. Screw-free cam action barrel hinges work with the glasses' Unobtainium® earsocks and new air-filled silicon nosepads to deliver the comfort and exact optical alignment of Oakley's proven Three-Point Fit. XYZ Optics® give you razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery, with a 6 base lens curvature for optimized peripheral vision. Made of Plutonite®, the Tinfoil's lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, while Oakley's HDO® technology and Iridium® lens coatings minimize glare and balance light transmission for an optimized view. High Definition Optics(HDO) and durable design meet Z80.3 standards for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO4083-03.
- New take on the classic wire frame design
- Faux half rim frame made of ultra-lightweight, thin hi-modulus stainless steel
- Rimlock technology - holds lenses securely
- Screw-free cam action barrel hinges
- Unobtainium earsocks and air-filled silicon nosepads
- Three-Point Fit - exact optical alignment and balanced pressure points
- XYZ optics - clear sightline all the way to the outer edge of the lens
- 6 base lens curvature - optimized peripheral vision
- Plutonite lenses - block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- High Definition Optics®(HDO) allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Iridium lens coatings (optional) - minimizes glare without distortion
- Meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical and impact requirements
Web ID: 14031109520057