Oakley® SI Straightlink Sunglasses have squared lenses for a strong look and advanced technologies for powerful performance. These sports sunglasses feature Oakley High Definition Optics® that meet or exceed American National Standards Institute testing for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. Plutonite® lenses filter 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light. Unobtainium® nose and temple pads maintain their grip through activity, sweat, and moisture, and the Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points. The O-Matter™ frame is lightweight and stress-resistant. Oakley Straightlink Sunglasses for men offer eye protection against high-mass and high-velocity impacts and are exceptional performance sunglasses for active lifestyles. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: OO9331-01.
- High Definition Optics meet standards for clarity and impact resistance
- Plutonite lenses filter 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light
- O-Matter frame is lightweight and tough
- Unobtainium temple tips and nose pads maintain grip
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise alignment
- Ideal for active lifestyles
Oakley Standard Issue (SI)
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If our customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then we invented it.
About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
Web ID: 100001089