The future of protective eyewear designed for today's battlefields and beyond, Oakley® SI Ballistic M Frame Alpha Sunglasses deliver top optical clarity and protection with a modular versatility you won't find anywhere else. Part of Oakley's ALPHA eyewear system, these sunglasses can exchange lenses with the HELO-ALPHA goggle (not included) and accept the HELO gasket (not included) to help you maintain top vision in changing conditions. A product of Oakley's decades of engineering combat-ready equipment for the U.S. Armed Forces, M Frame Alphas help those in dangerous jobs see better to stop trouble before it starts.
Built around impact- and chemical-resistant O Matter® frames with a comfortable, nonslip Unobtainium® nose pad and thin stems, the M Frame Alpha makes wearing over-ear hearing protection and communication systems much more comfortable. Equipped with performance shield lenses, these sunglasses provide the visual fidelity of High Definition Optics® and patented optical technologies to maintain clarity at all angles of vision. The M Frame Alphas also feature Oakley's Trap Door lens exchange system for easy switching. Some models feature Oakley's specialized color-filtering PRIZM™ lenses to fine-tune visual acuity for specific environments and situations. Rugged frame and lens also meet Mil-Spec standards for impact protection. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO9296.
- Protective sunglasses designed for modern battlefields and beyond
- Part of Oakley's ALPHA eyewear system - extreme versatility to match changing situations
- Works with HELO-ALPHA goggle (not included) and HELO gasket (not included)
- Impact- and chemical-resistant O Matter® frames
- Nonslip Unobtainium® nose pad
- Thin stems - works well with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- Performance shield lenses with High Definition Optics - maintain clarity at all angles of vision
- Trap Door lens exchange system - easy switching
- Meets Mil-Spec standards for impact protection
Oakley Standard Issue (SI)
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If our customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then we invented it.
Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
- Prizm™ Shooting: See the target, both steel and cardboard, with speed and precision for improved visual acuity.
- PRIZM™ TR22 (Light Conditions): Fine-tuned for specific sports and environments - 22% Light Transmission.
Web ID: 160915