Oakley® has spent decades engineering combat-ready equipment for the U.S. Armed Forces, and the SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 brings the future of protective eyewear to today's battlefield and beyond. These military sunglasses do more than just protect against ballistic fragmentation; they also provide optical clarity to help soldiers avoid the danger in the first place. Just over an ounce in weight, this rugged design meets or exceeds the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 188.8.131.52, and the high-mass and high-velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010.
These Oakley sunglasses feature impact- and chemical-resistant O Matter® frames with a comfortable, nonslip Unobtainium® nose pad and thin stems that make wearing over-ear hearing protection and communication systems much more comfortable. The SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 is fully compatible with helmet-mounted night-vision devices as well as MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets—no more headaches on the job when you're wearing these bad boys! An anti-fog coating on the single, shield-style Plutonite® lens ensures clear, unobstructed vision and provides 100% UVA/UVB protection while filtering harmful blue light. The visual fidelity of High Definition Optics® and Oakley's patented optical technologies maintain clarity at all angles of vision. If you want to perform your duties to the best of your abilities, wear Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 Sunglasses. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO9146.
- Single shield-style lens made of Plutonite, Oakley's high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- 100% UVA/UVB protection; also filters harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Lens features Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- Advanced anti-fog coating
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206
- Comfortable, nonslip Unobtainium nose pad
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter frame material
- Thin stems enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- Ultra-lightweight design (1.05 oz. total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye Helmets
Web ID: 160330