When your sport or outdoor life demands the ultimate eye protection, Oakley® RadarLock® Path™ Polarized Sunglasses offer premium performance, fit, and clarity. Created especially for athletes, the RadarLock Path allows you to interchange lenses according to light conditions. A curved, single lens offers exteneded peripheral view and full coverage during outdoor activity. Polarized Plutonite® lens material filters out all UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light. The Three-Point Fit holds the lens in precise alignment, yet the frame only touches your face at the nose bridge and temples.Oakley RadarLock Path Polarized Sunglasses are the choice of professional athletes and meet strict standards for impact protection and visual clarity. Made in USA.
- The choice of athletes for extreme sports
- Polarized lenses minimize glare
- Switchlock™ Technology makes changing lenses quick and easy - each frame comes with 2 lenses
- Plutonite® material filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry offers optimized peripheral view and side coverage
- Stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Frame geometry creates a cooling flow of air
- Unobtainium® nose pads and temple tips increase grip when moist
- Comfortable Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise alignment
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection and optics
About your Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium® combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Fire Iridium combines improved visual acuity with an Iridium coating to reduce glare. Works best in medium to bright light (16% light transmission).
- OO Red Iridium features a neutral lens tint with a specialized Iridium coating that tunes contrast and reduces infrared light. Works best in medium to bright light (18% light transmission).
Manufacturer style #: OO9181.
Web ID: 13060707215522