Oakley® News Flash™ Polarized Sunglasses feature a handmade acetate frame with rich colors that show their stuff in the beauty of beveled edges and a chic shape. The shape of News Flash has cat-eye personality, and the comfortably lightweight design is accented with metal detailing at the hinges. This Oakley original comes with premium HDPolarized lenses that filter out 99% of reflected glare, as well as pure Plutonite lenses that refuse to let a single ray of UV get through. Unobtainium pads on inner facing of ear stems guarantee a comfortably secure fit. Visual clarity and impact resistance meet ANSI Z80.3 standards. Comes with a case for off-the-face protection. Made in USA.
- Premium HDPolarized lenses minimize harsh glare
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Handmade acetate frames in a multilayer design
- Visual clarity and impact resistance meet ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Unobtainium® pads on inner facing of ear stems for a comfortably secure fit
- Sculpturally detailed hinges with metal icons
Manufacturer style #: OO2025.
About Oakley lenses:
- Bronze is an excellent all-purpose lens with enhanced contrast for sunny conditions. Works best in medium to bright light (22% light transmission).
- Grey is an excellent all-purpose lens that offers truer color perception in sunny conditions. Works best in medium to bright light (18% light transmission).
Web ID: 13042307215248