Ideal for fishing and your active lifestyle, these Oakley® Mainlink Polarized Sunglasses feature Prizm™, a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. In this case, the Prizm lenses come in versions that help with either shallow water or deep water fishing. Rubberized Unobtainium® material is integrated into the earsocks and nosepads, increasing grip with perspiration to ensure these Oakley sunglasses stay in place as you move. Stress-resistant, lightweight O Matter™ frame material is both durable and comfortable, and Oakley's renowned Three-Point Fit holds the lenses in precise optical alignment. These Oakley Mainlink sunglasses deliver optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards.
Manufacturer style #: OO9264.
- Polarized lenses reduce glare
- Prizm lens technology fine-tunes your vision for different water depths
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads increase grip as you sweat
- Lightweight, durable O Matter frame material
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
- Prizm™ Deep Water: Improves color contrast, boosting green and reds to give you a better view of what's going on down below.
- Prizm™ Shallow Water: Enhanced contrast and optimized depth perception to bring the hook to the fish.
Web ID: 170593