Oakley's® Batwolf™ Polarized Sunglasses feature a sleek, continuous lens within a lightweight O MATTER® frame. XYZ OPTICS® maximize peripheral vision while the Three-Point Fit provides exact optical alignment. These sunglasses deliver superior comfort and quality, surpassing ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements. Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays as well as damaging blue light. 2 large, interchangeable icon sets allow customization. Fits medium to large faces. Made in USA.
- Special edition Oakley Batwolf
- Honors legendary pro angler Kevin VanDam
- Continuous lens
- Lightweight O MATTER frame for all-day comfort
- Dual cam hinges
- Three-Point Fit for exact optical alignment
- XYZ OPTICS maximize peripheral vision
- Plutonite lens blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- Includes 2 interchangeable icon sets
- Surpasses ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
About Oakley lenses:
Titanium Iridium® features a high-contrast glare-cutting lens with a highly reflective Iridium coating. Works best in medium to bright light (12% light transmission).
Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
- Prizm™ Shallow Water: Enhanced contrast and optimized depth perception to bring the hook to the fish.
Web ID: 1306211614