The latest version of Oakley's® proven Half Jacket® design, the Half Jacket 2.0 combines an interchangeable lens design, top quality optics, and a frame that handles punishing abuse. Built to stay locked in place during the most intense activity, the Half Jacket 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame with Oakley's Three-Point Fit design for comfort and exact optical alignment. Unobtainium synthetic nosepiece and earsocks hold tightly and increase their grip as you sweat, making these sunglasses a great choice for active people. Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The 8.75 base lens curvature enhances peripheral vision and side protection, while the XYZ optics ensure sharp accurate vision all the way to the outer edge of the lens. Providing the razor sharp clarity of high definition optics, these lenses also meet Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance. Iridium lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare. Made in USA.
- Lightweight, versatile sunglasses that handle rough, intense activity
- Interchangeable lens design helps you adapt to changing light conditions
- Lightweight O Matter frame
- Unobtainium® earsocks and grip anchors
- Three-Point Fit for exact optical alignment and balanced pressure points
- Plutonite® lens blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- XYZ® optics - clear sightline all the way to the outer edge of the lens
- High definition optics meet ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical and impact requirements
- Iridium® lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare
- 8.75-base lens curvature for optimized peripheral vision
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If our customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then we invented it.
About your Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium lenses are ideal for extremely bright light, and are an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions. Offers truer color perception and features an Iridium coating to reduce glare.
- Fire Iridium lenses improve visual acuity and are ideal for medium to bright light conditions. Features an Iridium coating to further tune contrast and reduce glare.
Web ID: 120503051224101