Oakley® Given™ Breast Cancer Awareness Edition Sunglasses are inspired by the flyboys of yesterday, with a sleek style that's all you. These ladies' aviator sunglasses show your support for the fight against breast cancer with signature Oakley lavender accents and ribbon detail on the left lens. The durable yet lightweight C-5™ alloy frame is a joy to wear, with Plutonite® lens material blocking 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light. Unobtainium® nose and ear pads provide a no-slip grip and hold eyewear in a Three-Point Fit for precise optical alignment. Oakley Given Breast Cancer Awareness Edition Sunglasses for ladies come with a protective case.
Manufacturer style #: OO4068-13.
- Shows your support for the fight against breast cancer
- New aviator style is sleek and feminine
- Lightweight C-5 alloy frame
- Comfortable acetate ear socks
- Unobtainium nose pads won't snag your hair
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Plutonite lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Includes ladies eyewear case
Web ID: 1411191056