With metal detailing inspired by the retro riffs of 1960s electric guitars, Oakley® Garage Rock™ Polarized Sunglasses are full of attitude and performance. Polarized lenses reduce glare and improve clarity, and exclusive Plutonite® lens material protects your eyes by filtering out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light. To keep lenses in perfect optical alignment, a signature Three-Point Fit holds the frame comfortably in place. And a super-strong O Matter frame material is lightweight and ultra-comfortable for all-day wear. Oakley Garage Rock Polarized Sunglasses have a hip street style and metal Oakley icon accents. Made in USA.
- A salute to 1960s rock-and-roll attitude
- Polarized lenses minimize glare
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Durability and comfort of stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 Base lens curvature
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Oakley icon accents
About your Oakley lenses:
- Grey is an excellent all-purpose lens that offers truer color perception in sunny conditions. Works best in medium to bright light (18% light transmission).
- Tungsten Iridium® cuts harsh glare and sharpens visual acuity while the sublte Iridium coating further reduces glare and tunes contrast. Works best in medium to bright light (15% light transmission).
Manufacturer style #: OO9175.
Web ID: 13060707214321