Whether mountain biking, skiing, running, climbing, or driving, your eyes need the sort of crystal-clear protection Oakley®'s Flak Jacket® XLJ Polarized Sunglasses provide. Made for demanding athletes and outdoors enthusiasts, these glasses combine an interchangeable lens design, premium optical clarity, and a frame that handles punishing abuse. Built to stay locked in place during the most intense activity, the Half Jacket XLJ pairs a lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® semi-rimless frame with Oakley's proven Three-Point Fit design for comfort and exact optical alignment. Interchangeable Unobtainium® synthetic nosepiece and earsocks hold tightly and increase their grip as you sweat, making these sunglasses a great choice for active folks. XYZ Optics® deliver razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery, with an 8.75 base lens curvature for optimized peripheral vision and side protection. Made of Plutonite®, these lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, while Oakley's Iridium® lens coatings minimize glare and balance light transmission for an optimized view. It all adds up to a pair of sunglasses that meet Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO9009.
- Lightweight and versatile polarized sunglasses for demanding athletes and outdoors enthusiasts
- Interchangeable lens design - adapt to changing light conditions
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame
- Unobtainium earsocks and grip anchors - grip increases as you sweat
- Three-Point Fit - exact optical alignment and balanced pressure points
- XYZ optics - clear sightline all the way to the outer edge of the lens
- 8.75 base lens curvature - optimized peripheral vision
- Plutonite lenses - block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- Iridium lens coatings - minimizes glare without distortion
- Meet ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical and impact requirements
About your Oakley lenses:
- OO Red Iridium Great for road cycling and running. Cuts 99% of glare from paths and pavement, so harsh rays of light won't distract you or strain and fatigue your eyes. Improved depth perception, thanks to the enhanced visual contrast, will help you spot loose gravel and sand, small cracks, potholes and other hazards.
Web ID: 14031109515944