Perfect for small to medium faces, Oakley® Fives Squared® Polarized Sunglasses are the solution for those who have trouble finding a pair of great fitting sunglasses. Unlike conventional sunglasses that stick-out at the sides, the Fives Squared Sunglasses' frames use Condensed Cranial Geometry for a sophisticated, tapered design that feels as great as it looks. The Fives Squared feature durable yet lightweight O Matter frame material and pure Plutonite® lenses to filter out all UV rays. Oakley's Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment, letting the High Definition Optics do their work.
- Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of UVA, B and C
- Impact-resistant polarized lenses reduce glare
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- Durable, comfortable and lightweight O Matter frames
- Precision integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Perfect for small to medium faces
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If our customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then we invented it.
About your Oakley lenses:
- Bronze Mirror lens is ideal for medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens that cuts blinding glare while boosting contrast and depth perception.
- Black Iridium® Mirror lens is the solution for extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception and features an Iridium coating for maximized glare reduction.
Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
- Prizm™ Shallow Water: Enhanced contrast and optimized depth perception to bring the hook to the fish.
Web ID: 10205693