Mixing modern technology with the classic teardrop design, Feedback™ Sunglasses from Oakley® give ladies a wire frame design truly developed for the active woman. An ultra-feminine look, the Feedback gives women a softer version of the classic aviator style with a classic teardrop shape that provides great eye coverage and head wrap. Featuring an ultralight C5 metal alloy wire frame with lightweight acetate stems, snag-free adjustable nosepads, and sure gripping Unobtainium® stem pads, the Feedback delivers Oakley's proven Three-Point Fit for comfort and exact optical alignment. Plutonite® lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, while Oakley's Iridium® lens coating minimizes glare glare without distortion. These high performance lenses also feature a 6 base lens curvature for optimized peripheral vision and sharp looking gradient lens shading. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO4079-13.
- Oakley performance and classic teardrop shape for ladies
- Breast Cancer Awareness Edition - custom graphics and colors
- Ultralight C5 metal alloy frame with lightweight acetate stems
- Unobtainium synthetic stem pads
- Flattering double nose bridge style with snag free adjustable nosepads
- Three-Point Fit - exact optical alignment and balanced pressure points
- Plutonite lenses - block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- Iridium lens coatings - minimizes glare without distortion
- 6 base lens curvature for optimized peripheral vision
With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer.
Web ID: 14112003021211