Oakley® Crankshaft™ Sunglasses have an edgy, streetwise style with extra-wide temple stems for full coverage. These Oakley sport sunglasses are made of a tough, impact-resistant O Matter frame that's comfortable enough to wear all day on the boat, beach, or open road. Unobtainium® nose and ear pads provide no-slip grip and hold eyewear in a Three-Point Fit for precise optical alignment. Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light for ultimate eye protection. Oakley Crankshaft sunglasses are ideal for medium to larger face sizes. Made in USA.
- Streetwise style that's also great on water or road
- O Matter frame material is lightweight and comfortable
- Plutonite lenses filter 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium ear pads provide no-slip grip
- Wide temples offer additional coverage
- Ideal for medium to large face sizes
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If our customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then we invented it. About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Ice Iridium combines a neutral lens tint designed for truer color perception with an Iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Positive Red Iridium features a neutral lens tint with a specialized Iridium coating that tunes contrast and reduces infrared light. Works best in medium to bright light (15% light transmission).
Web ID: 14030809515129