Oakley® Commit® SQ Breast Cancer Awareness Edition Sunglasses are performance eyewear designed for female athletes who are committed to exceeding limits. These Oakley sunglasses for women help support the Young Survival Coalition™ for women diagnosed with breast cancer at an early age. Created especially for ladies in power pink and black, this eyewear has slightly squared lenses and High Definition Optics™ for clarity and impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. Plutonite® lenses filter 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light and the anti-smudge coating fights grease and grime. The Iridium® lens coating further reduces glare and balances light transmission. A strong O Matter™ frame stands up to your demands, and patented ear socks assure a comfortable, nonslip fit. Oakley Commit pink sunglasses have an 8.75 curve and come with a protective case.
Manufacturer style #: 24-330.
- High Definition Optics for clarity
- Iridium coating reduces glare
- Plutonite lenses filter 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact resistance
- Lightweight yet durable O Matter frame
- Unobtainium ear socks ensure a nonslip fit
- 8.75 curvature maximizes peripheral vision
- Includes protective case with capacity for extra lenses
Web ID: 14030709364446