A great accessory for coolers or fish boxes on boats, the Marine Series Cooler Paks from Nu-Ice work better than standard ice or traditional gel packs at keeping things cold. Reusable for up to 5 years, these non-toxic, environmentally safe packs keep food and beverages cold longer than conventional ice and are safer than dry ice. When properly "charged" by freezing to -16¡C, these packs begin a simple chemical reaction that absorbs heat and discharges sub-zero temperatures as temperatures rise. Long lasting, Nu-Ice cooler packs hold sub-zero temperatures for up to 96 hours, making it a great choice for a weekend fishing trip or a simple day out on the lake or river. Freezes in hours in a typical household freezer. Packs come contained in a tough Mylar bag reinforced with foil for extra strength. Please allow 48 hours for the Nu-Ice Marine Series Cooler Paks to charge (freeze) at -16c or 0F. Nu-Ice marine Series Cooler Paks were designed to keep frozen foods "frozen". Made in USA.
- High performance, reusable cooling packs for sport anglers and weekend boaters
- Superior performance to ice, traditional gel-packs, or dry ice
- Holds sub zero temperatures up to 96 hours
- Non-toxic, safe, and environmentally friendly
- Reusable for up to 5 years
- Works great in lunch boxes, beach coolers, and soft sided coolers
- Freezes within 48 hours in most home coolers
- Durable mylar bag exterior - foil reinforced for extra strength
- 2 lb. pak size: 8" x 9.5"
- 5 lb. pak size: 14" x 9.5"
NOTE: The Marine Series Cooler Paks are designed to be used without ice to keep items frozen at all times.
Web ID: 1305071211508