The Nite Ize® CamJam® XT Aluminum Cord Tightener features Nite Ize's knot-free CamJam tightening and tensioning technology in a heavy-duty tool that's designed to tighten, tension, and securely lock loads up to 280 lbs. Crafted of cast aluminum, the CamJam XT holds cords from 1/16" to 3/16" in width. Available as a single pack or as a combo pack that includes a 16' length of 550 paracord rope, the Cord Tightener features a carabiner clip and gate on one end and a rotating cam mechanism on the other, allowing you to anchor the carabiner to any hook, D-ring, or loop. Then, simply feed the cord through the cam until you reach the desired level of tension. Pull the cord firmly and the cam locks into place until you release it. Uses 2 attachment methods—a Loop System or Fixed End System—to bundle or wrap heavy loads and easily secure them. Use the CamJam XT to securely tie down lumber, gear, and other heavy loads to roof racks, bike racks, and truck beds. Made in USA.
- Tighten, tension, and secure heavy loads
- Easy to adjust and release tension
- 2 attachment methods: Loop System and Fixed End System
- Durable cast aluminum
- Available with or without a 16' length of paracord
- Fits rope sizes 1/16" to 3/16"
- Single pack: 280 lb. load limit; 837 lb. break strength
- Combo pack: 100 lb. load limit; 300 lb. break strength
NOTE: Not for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage. Not for climbing.
Web ID: 1407031031