Designed and built for multi-purpose functionality, Nikon® Aculon® A211 Binoculars put quality glassing into the hands of outdoorsmen. Multi-layer coatings and arsenic free Eco-Glass™ lenses provide users with bright, clear images to make the most of the Aculon's magnification. BaK4 Porro prism system delivers quality, bright images from dawn till dusk, while the aspherical eyepiece lens (not included in zoom models) eliminates image distortion, even at the edge of the lens. Rubber armor exterior provides shock-resistance and a sure, comfortable grip in all conditions. Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups. Fingertip zoom control on zoom models only.
Manufacturer model #: 8248.
- Versatile functionality and high quality Nikon optic performance
- Lead- and arsenic free Eco-Glass lenses
- Multi-layer lens coatings - clear, bright images
- BaK4 Porro prism system - bright images from dawn till dusk
- Aspherical eyepiece lens - eliminates image distortion
- Rubber armor exterior
- Turn-and-slide eyecups
- Fingertip zoom control - on zoom models only
Web ID: 1405071711