Native Eyewear™ Tenmile™ Goggles are named for the mountain range in Colorado, with a bold cylindrical lens and subtle frame lines. The Native SnowTuned lens has a high-efficiency, anti-fog coating that provides 8 minutes of surface-based fog diffusion. Color-enhancing filtration helps the subtle colors of the snow-covered landscape appear livelier, while selective filters reduce eye fatigue from HEV light. Multi-mirror, hydrophobic, and oleophobic coatings ensure durability and repel oil and water. Fluted hypoallergenic triple-face foam and the Enhale nasal nest offer comfort for all-day skiing and snow sports. Native Eyewear Tenmile ski goggles have an adjustable silicone strap and come with interchangeable low-light lens. Includes hard and soft storage cases. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 411642004.
- Snow goggles with SnowTuned lens
- Enhances color and performance
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings repel oil and water
- Anti-fog technology
- Fluted hypoallergenic triple-face foam
- Enhale nasal nest
- Adjustable silicone strap
- Includes interchangeable low-light lens
- Includes hard and soft storage cases
Web ID: 164186