Your outdoor lifestyle calls for specialized equipment, and Native Eyewear™ Backbowl Goggles fit the bill. One of the things that sets Native Eyewear apart is its genuine commitment to environmentally friendly innovation. From the eco-friendly, biodegradable frames made from resin derived from the castor plant to the minimal packaging made from recycled materials, you can trust that Native believes in protecting the Earth while delivering solid, high-performing gear. These ski goggles deliver a wide field-of-view thanks to the sealed, double-spherical lens with multi-mirror, hydrophobic, and oleophobic coatings to keep UV rays, water, and oils from sullying your crystal clear view. Hypoallergenic triple face foam is fluted to allow temperature-regulating airflow, and the Enhale nasal nest ensures spacious breathing without nasal pinch. These winter goggles also feature high-efficiency anti-fog performance, a siliconized adjustable strap, and a large fit so you can wear them over your eyeglasses. Native Eyewear Backbowl Goggles come packed in a heavy-duty FORT goggle case for serious protection when you're not on the slopes.
Manufacturer style #: 412641002.
- Sealed, double-spherical lens with multi-mirror, hydrophobic, and oleophobic coatings
- Wide field-of-view
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable resin frames
- Fluted hypoallergenic triple face foam
- Enhale nasal nest
- High-efficiency anti-fog performance
- Siliconized adjustable strap
- Large fit - fits over most prescription eyewear
- Includes heavy-duty FORT Goggle Case
Web ID: 2337931