A fast and easy climbing solution for treestand hunters, Muddy® The Aerolite Climbing Sticks provide a safe and stable climb to the stand. Designed for use on crooked or straight trees, these lightweight and durable, folding aluminum step sections anchor to trees securely with their quiet Silent Cam-Buckle systems. This set of three 32" sections covers up to 12.5' when installed with 18" between each section. Each step section features Fiber Guard powder coat texture and built-in teeth in each step to give you extra grip as you climb up or down. Part of Muddy's Peg-Pack Series, these climbing sticks pack together with several compatible Muddy Fixed-Position Treestand Models for easier transport and storage. Lightweight 9 lbs. (3 lbs. per section). Attaches to any tree 9" in diameter or more. Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: MCS3000-3A.
- Safe and stable climbing solution for any treestand location
- 3 lightweight and durable, folding aluminum step sections
- Secure hold - quiet Silent Cam-Buckle system
- Designed for use on straight or crooked trees
- Fiber Guard powder coat texture and built-in teeth in each step - sure footing
- Packs with compatible Muddy Fixed-Position Treestands for easy transport and storage
- Lightweight 9 lbs. (3 lbs. per section)
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs.
Web ID: 1503091229