MSR® Windboiler™ 1.0L Stove System is a fast, efficient personal stove for solo travelers, minimalist trips, and individual meals. This MSR (Mountain Safety Research) windproof stove features a radiant burner and enclosed design that allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in wind, rain, and inclement weather. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot for fuel conservation. When it's time to go, the canister stand folds, the bowl snaps to the outside, and everything nests inside the pot, including your fuel canister (not included). The MSR Windboiler 1.0L Stove System is the efficient way to enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after your hike, ride or paddle.
Manufacturer style #: 09219.
- Heat, eat, and drink from the same pot
- Windproof stove for solo camping or hiking
- All-in-one integrated burner and cookware
- Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver fast boiling and fuel efficiency
- Lid with drinking and straining ports
- Insulated cozy with handle
- Nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly
- Canister stand folds for storage
- Full-size 16 oz. bowl snaps on to the outside
Web ID: 14111405170378