The MSR® Elixir™ 2 Two-Person Backpacking Tent is extremely livable, and the ideal option for outdoor enthusiasts seeking an easy-to-assemble tent. This freestanding tent offers multiple setup options, including Fast & Light pitch. The unique pole geometry has a 40" peak and optimizes headroom. The 68D ripstop polyester rainfly features a 1,500 mm PU coating and DWR treatments to provide top notch protection from the rain and other elements. The 40D ripstop nylon canopy features multiple 20D nylon micromesh panels along its top for ventilation inside the rainfly or by itself. Underneath your sleeping bag and gear, the 70 taffeta nylon floor features a heavy 3,000 mm Durashield™ PU coating and DWR treatments for top protection from seeping ground moisture. The flexible design features 2 large doors, 2 large vestibules for storing gear, and true-to-size capacity for 2 campers. Color-coded poles, clips, and webbing offer easy set-up. The MSR Elixir 2 Two-Person Backpacking Tent has mesh and solid panels for ventilation, warmth, and privacy as needed. Dimensions: 84"x50"x40"H. Packed weight: 5 lbs. 13 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 2762.
- Easy to assembly backpacking tent for 2
- Multiple setup options
- 2 large doors and 2 vestibules
- Multiple setup options, including Fast & Light pitch
- 40D ripstop nylon canopy with 20D nylon micromesh panels
- 68D ripstop polyester rainfly with 1,500 mm PU coating and DWR treatments
- 70 taffeta nylon floor with heavy 3,000 mm Durashield PU coating and DWR treatments
- Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips, and webbing
Web ID: 187505