Built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by adventurers, the MSR® DragonFly™ Multi-Fuel Backpacking Stove gives backpackers precision-simmering performance. A design that has earned accolades in both the North American and European outdoor industries, the DragonFly offers precision, simmer-to-boil control on the trail thanks to its innovative dual-valve design. This trustworthy design design the flame control you need, going from zero to searing with the simple twist of a knob. Designed to burn white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel, this field maintainable design also features MSR's self-cleaning Shaker Jet™ technology for easier maintainance. Super-stable pot supports extend extra wide to accomodate pots or pans up to 10". Compact and packable design folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a 2 L MSR pot (not included) for easy storage. Stove includes: fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. Weight: 1 lbs 1.8 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 11774.
- Award winning backpacking stove design
- Dual-valve design - fully adjustable flame
- Stable, extra wide pot supports - use pot or pan up to 10"
- Folds compactly for easy transport
- Runs on a variety of fuels
- Extra-wide base for stability
- Field maintainable design - self cleaning Shaker Jet technology
Web ID: 33253