Experience the Great Outdoors firsthand without your feet feeling like lead weights by trekking in the Mountrek® Backwoods Crossing Hiking Boots. These rugged hikers help you get out there comfortably with great comfort and true waterproof protection. This breathable waterproof protection comes from a breathable waterproof lining inside the Backwoods Crossing's durable upper made of waterproof suede leather and mesh. Strobal construction ensures you enjoy the flexibility you desire from your footwear over widely varied terrain. Underfoot, the boot's dual density, open cell foam insole provides shock absorbing cushioning on every step, while TPU molded heel and shank stabilizers boost stability and support. Count on sure footing, thanks to the Backwoods Crossing's hiking-specific tread design on the rugged outsole. A toe protection bumper at the front of the outsole provides additional protection from trail hazards. Boot also features stay-tied laces. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: I7144.
- Lightweight, waterproof hiking boots for on-the-go outdoorsmen
- Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper
- Waterproof/breathable membrane
- Strobal construction for extra flexibility
- Dual density, open cell foam insole
- TPU molded heel and shank stabilizers
- Rugged outsole with hiking-specific tread design
- Toe protection bumper
- Stay-tied laces
Web ID: 1207250447052