The Mountain Hardwear Shifter 4-Person Tent morphs with the seasons to give you the camping comfort you want all year long. This game-changing camping system accommodates an array of canopy configurations designed for complete protection during bad weather and wide-open views during relaxing, sunny days. Use the full-length fly to keep rain out and privacy in, or to create a sweeping view of the landscape. The fly can even be turned to create an inviting vestibule or let the outside in. The Mountain Hardwear Shifter 4-Person Tent boasts an innovative 50/50 mesh/solid canopy design for increased customization. The 75D polyester taffeta 1500mm canopy, floor and rainfly ensure long-lasting worry free use, while guaranteed watertight construction with welded corners, including a taped rainfly and perimeter seam, keep you covered, dry and comfortable when the weather turns bad. 2 mesh/canopy doors with dual-slide zippers make access easy and allow for unmatched ventilation. Mesh storage pockets keep your valuables secure and off the tent floor. The Mountain Hardwear Shifter 4-Person Tent features reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper loops, and 2 DAC Pressfit fiberglass poles for fast, easy setup even in low light. Foot print: 55 sq. ft. Center height: 54". Vestibule area: 11 sq. ft. Packed dimensions: 25"L x 8"W. Packed weight: 8 lbs. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1585671456.
- Premium, multi-function 4-person tent
- Choose different configurations to meet your needs
- 75D polyester taffeta 1500mm canopy, floor, and rainfly
- Guaranteed watertight construction with welded corners
- Taped rainfly and perimeter seam for added protection
- 2 mesh/canopy doors with dual-slide zippers
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy lowlight setup
- DAC Pressfit fiberglass tent poles
- Mesh storage pockets to hold your valuables
- Innovative 50/50 design of breathable mesh and canopy
- Configure the full rainfly for wide-open views or privacy
- Rainfly adjustability increases protection and ventilation
Web ID: 9992295963