The Mountain Hardwear® Scrambler™ 30 OutDry® Backpack is a traditional style hikers pack with a watertight main compartment and seam-taped top pocket that's rain-room tested for 24 hours. This waterproof backpack from Mountain Hardwear keeps everything dry for hiking, snow skiing, rock climbing, and other outdoor adventures all year long. The HardWave® suspension conforms to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly, and the stowable webbing belt and sternum strap add stability when needed. Padded shoulder straps offer comfort for the heaviest loads, and gear and carry loops allow you to attach ice axes, poles, or climbing gear. Other insightful features include a hydration sleeve with draining, 2 deep side pockets, side compression straps, and a rope strap under the top pocket. The Mountain Hardwear Scrambler 30 OutDry Backpack is made of tough 400D nylon and has a 30L pack capacity. 1 lb., 11 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1586171011.
- 400D HD nylon with air mesh accents
- OutDry construction is 100% waterproof
- HardWave suspension conforms to your back
- Hydration sleeve with drainage
- Rope strap under top pocket
- Side compression straps keep any load stable
- 2 deep side pockets for water bottles or other gear
- Carry loops for ice axes or trekking poles
- Gear loops offer clip points for climbing gear or skis
- 1805 cu. in./30L pack capacity
- Weight: 1 lb., 11 oz.
Web ID: 9992295917