Enjoy outdoor shade at nearly any outdoor event without all the setup hassles of a standard umbrella or canopy with the MORSHADE™ 360 9' Portable Outdoor Umbrella. Great for use in the backyard, beach, campsite, fishing, or wherever your fun takes you. The MORSHADE 360 features an innovative, versatile design that delivers instant shade and shelter in places never before possible. Commercial grade quality, and designed to stand up to 20-40 mph winds, this durable umbrella utilizes heavy-duty steel poles, steel ribs, a vented 9' polyester umbrella, and a stable, "zero movement" locking design. Versatile design combines an integrated base and telescopic straight or 45Á bent pole that rotate and lock every 45Á for perfect placement of the tilting head to provide maximum shade all day long. The 5-position tilting head can be set straight or tilting 22.5Á or 45Á in either direction to help you put maximum UPF50+-rated shade between you and the sun for all-day shade (not just 11-2pm). Integrated base comes with ratchet strap, 10" ground spikes, 24'' beach nails, concrete anchors, and wood lag screws to help you securely mount the umbrella to a variety of horizontal surfaces. Durable, easy opening pulley and pin system. Rust resistant, powder coated finish. Water resistant design. Comes with carry bag for easy transport and storage. Also includes 45Á bent pole with Dual Hitch Accessory for standard 2" hitch receiver or 4" RV Camper Bumper and Tree/Post Hugger Attachment for vertical mounting to round or square objects. Average carru weight: 22 lbs. 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: MS360NEU.
- Portable and versatile patio & portable umbrella shade for nearly any outdoor activity
- Tough and durable, commercial grade - stands up to 20-40 mph winds without blowing over
- Heavy-duty, telescopic steel pole with integrated base (rugged, yet only 4 lbs)
- Also includes 45Á bent pole for hitch/camper bumper or vertical surfaces like a tree, light pole, deck posts
- Poles rotate and lock every 45Á for perfect placement of the tilting head for all-day shade
- Vented 9' polyester umbrella with steel ribs - water resistant, UPF50+ maximum protection
- "Zero Movement" locking design for durability and stability
- 5-position tilting head - set straight or tilting 22.5Á or 45Á in either direction
- Base includes 10" ground spikes, 24" beach nails, ratchet strap, concrete anchors, and wood lag screws
- Durable pulley and pin system - easy opening
- Comes with carry bag
- Also includes Dual Hitch Accessory and Tree/Post Hugger attachment for certical mounting versatility
Web ID: 14121307264515