A classic, time-tested design, Montana Canvas canvas wall tents make a great choice for campsite shelter on your next trip into the great outdoors. Built to last, these heavy-duty tents use the finest grade A, 10 oz. cotton duck canvas available, with a long lasting paraffin base coating containing UV inhibitors, mildew resistors, waterproofing and fire retardants. Every Montana Canvas wall tent comes standard with 5' walls, a military stove jack with weather flap, and a full-length ridge pole reinforcement through the center with additional reinforcement at the gable ends. Double canvas layer construction at the eaves features double stitching, while the endwall seams use six layers of double lock-stitched canvas for great durability. Large, 7' 6" doors feature a heavy-duty YKK zipper with a generous weather flap secured by Fastex side-release buckles that make it tremendously easy to buckle wide open in pleasant weather. Built-in rear window and screen door improve air flow through the tent even more. Reinforced tent bottom uses grommets instead of stake loops, so you can stake the tent to the ground from the inside or outside. Sewn-in sod cloth extends a full 12" beyond the tent bottom, providing a complete weather-tight seal. Each tent comes with an instructional DVD that explains tent setup and care and rope, rope slips, and storage bag. Stove, frame, fly, and other accessories not included. Made in USA.
- Classic, time-proven wall tent design
- Constructed of grade A, 10 oz. cotton duck canvas
- Long lasting paraffin base canvas coating - waterproof, fire retardant, UV resistant
- Military stove jack with weather flaps for safe wood stove use (stove not included)
- Full-length ridge pole reinforcement with additional reinforcement
- Eaves feature double layer construction
- Large, 7' 6'' tent doors are secured by a heavy-duty, trouble free YKK® zipper
- Buckles on generous weather flap make it easy to hold doors wide open in good weather
- Includes rear window and screen door for ventilation
- Ropes, rope slips, and storage bag included
Floors, replacement frames, fly, and accessories are sold separately and can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Montana Canvas"
Wall tents are part of the legacy of our great country. From the earliest days they provided shelter from the elements for pioneers, trappers, miners and hunters. The wall tent is still the most comfortable, durable tent style available today, and a great way for outdoorsmen, both experienced and first-time, to enjoy the outdoors. Tested for extreme conditions at its home just north of Yellowstone National Park, Montana Canvas wall tents exhibit the highest standards of construction, materials and comfort. Its flexible design also allows for the addition of many accessories, so you can create the perfect tent for your outdoor shelter needs. With a design and performance that have passed the test of time, a Montana Canvas wall tent can be an heirloom your family hands down from one generation to another, with all the precious memories it helped you make.
Web ID: 14043008114413