A great way to enlarge your Montana Canvas canvas wall tent when you start outgrowing your camp set-up, the Montana Canvas Cookshack gives you another 12 foot of space. Adding a cook shack is an ideal way to increase the size of your camp without buying a new, larger tent. This floorless addition features the same durable canvas construction as the canvas wall tent. These heavy-duty cookshack tents are made from the finest class A, 10 oz. canvas available, with a long lasting paraffin base coating containing UV inhibitors, mildew resistors, waterproofing and fire retardants for the ultimate in durability. The cookshack provides a separate cooking space and/or an additional sleeping area for greater camping comfort. The cookshack overlaps your wall tent to seamlessly add a full 12' in length to your quality canvas wall tent. Comes standard with stove jack with flap so you can add a second stove to your camping shelter. Made in USA
- Extends Montana Canvas canvas wall tent by 12'
- Durable canvas construction
- Provides lots of additional space for cooking area, sleeping area, or whatever you need
- Overlaps your wall tent for a seamless extension
- Stove jack with flap so you can add a second stove to to your tent
Cookshack frames are sold separately and can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Montana Canvas frames"
Web ID: 104765