- Only hunting dog blind that works in the field and in water
- Portable, mobile, lightweight
- Can be zipped shut to function as a crate for transport
- Mesh bottom drains and provides slip proof footing.
- Individually adjustable legs give it great stability in deeper water
- Excellent training tool
The MOMarsh Invisilab Dog Blind is the most versatile dog blind ever introduced to the waterfowl world. Unlike other dog blinds on the market, it keeps your retriever hidden and comfortable in the field or in water settings. The patent pending design is portable and lightweight, so you and your dog can go where the ducks are. Independently adjustable legs also make it the most stable dog stand on the market, capable of handling water up to 34" deep. An extra Invisilab blind functions as a place to store your gear, such as blind bags, lunch, batteries, etc. The mesh bottom drains well and provides slip-proof footing for your dog. In addition, you can zip Invisilab shut so it can be used as a comfortable crate to transport your dog to and from the field. It is also a great training tool for the off season. Keep your dog out of the mud, water and off the frozen ground with the Invisilab Dog Blind. Weight: 13 lbs.
Web ID: 1310050631257