Whether you call it a worm, a craw, or some kind of weird hybrid finesse bait, there's no doubting the effectiveness of the Missile Baits® Fuse 4.4 softbait. It's outstanding on a shaky head, drop shot rig, or Ned Rig on rock or in open water. Deadly on a Texas or Carolina rig slipping through the grass. Amazing on a wacky hook. And nothing pulls bites after punching through matted cover like this odd 4.4"L straight worm with claws. The Fuse 4.4's versatility is the result of its unique design, which features a slender, lightly segmented worm-like body with a pair of sleek claws at one end; the claw arms are extra-thin for their size, so this bait elicits wild action with the barest movement. The body itself, although straight, is molded thicker at the worm end to accommodate the hook shank and thinner at the craw end for easy hook point insertion and solid hooksets.
- Is it a worm, a craw, or a hybrid finesse bait?
- Answer: it's an odd 4.4"L straight worm with claws
- Incredibly versatile design
- Great for shaky head, drop shotting, and Ned Rigging
- Also deadly on a T-rig, C-rig, wacky rig, or flipping jig
- Slender, lightly segmented worm-like body
- Claws feature extra-thin arms for amazing action
- Body is thicker at the worm end, thinner at the craw end
- Easy hook insertion and solid hooksets
Web ID: 2334077