Spend less time positioning your boat and more time fishing! Minn Kota's® i-Pilot® Link Integrated GPS Trolling System enables your Minn Kota trolling motor, Humminbird® fishfinder, and LakeMaster Digital GPS map cards to communicate with each other. The i-Pilot Link Integrated GPS Trolling System delivers automatic boat control plus the power to find, store, and revisit your favorite fishing spots and tracks. Control it all from the wireless remote or from your Humminbird fishfinder. Store Spot-Locks, Waypoints, and iTracks on your Humminbird fishfinder or internally in the i-Pilot control head.
- Follow the Contour (requires i-Pilot ready LakeMaster® Digital GPS Maps—sold separately) keeps you fishing at a certain depth
- Contour Offset keeps you a set distance from a depth contour or shoreline
- Waypoints may be stored and recalled when needed
- iTracks are paths in the water that you can store and retrace
- Spot-Lock helps keep you within 5' for a fishing spot
- Navigation Control (including Advanced Auto Pilot™, CoPilot™, and Cruise Control
- Wireless Remote with full-color LCD screen and rechargeable battery
- Manufacturer's two-year limited warranty
i-Pilot Link is compatible with Minn Kota Terrova, PowerDrive V2, Riptide® ST, and Riptide SP bow-mount trolling motors; most Ethernet-equipped Humminbird fishfinders; and i-Pilot Link enabled LakeMaster Digital GPS Maps.
Advanced AutoPilot for i-Pilot Link
Keeps you on a chosen heading while compensating for wind, waves, current, and side drift.
CoPilot for iPilot Link
Allows you to take wireless control of speed, steering, and on/off from anywhere on the boat.
Cruise Control for i-Pilot Link
Allows you to make perfect speed-controlled bait presentations.
Web ID: 1210161100