The Minn Kota® i-Pilot® Bluetooth®-Enabled Heading Sensor utilizes an internal compass that detects your boat's heading and communicates it to your trolling motor to enable the Spot-Lock Jog feature, which lets you move your Spot-Lock 5' increments in any direction. Only the Minn Kota i-Pilot Bluetooth-Enabled Heading Sensor allows this much precision with so little effort. Available as an add-on accessory for PowerDrive and Riptide PowerDrive trolling motors that come preinstalled with Bluetooth i-Pilot systems (model year 2017 and after).Manufacturer model #: 1866680.
- Enables Bluetooth-enabled i-Pilot trolling motors to utilize the Spot-Lock Jog feature
- Lets you move your Spot-Lock 5' increments in any direction
- Utilizes its internal compass to detect boat heading and relay it to trolling motor
- Incredible precision with virtually no effort
- For PowerDrive or Riptide PowerDrive trolling motors preinstalled with Bluetooth i-Pilot, model year 2017 and after
Web ID: 180336