Minn Kota's® Engine Mount motors are ideal for fishing boats, or for turning recreational boats (like runabouts or pontoons) into fishing boats. The EM motor mounts permanently on the cavitation plate of our outboard or I/O lower unit, keeping the deck and transom of the boat clear. No stowing or deploying required. Once on plane, the EM rides completely out of the water, and will not interfere with the normal performance of your boat or engine.
- Single or dual motor composite mounting bracket has strength properties similar to aluminum
- Control module features potted electronics sealed into an aluminum housing for optimal protection against heat and water damage
- Corded control can be handheld or mounted at the helm, and includes an 18' cord
- All mounting hardware included, for easy installation
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty
Web ID: 73581