Mil-Comm NRA MC2500 Lubricating Gun Oil is engineered with the same micro-particle chemistry that distinguishes TW25B gun lube grease, butit's specially formulated in a lighter viscosity. MC2500 Gun Oil easily migrates into tightly fitted, hard-to-reach firearms parts, such as triggerassemblies. Ideal for dispensing into parts where full disassembly is neither desirable nor practical. Mil-Comm's gun oil lubricant is also excellent forgeneral quick-lubrication to all parts. Because every gun oil lubricant naturally wears off faster than gun lube made of grease, which stays in place longer, we recommend applying a spit-shine finish of TW25B synthetic grease gun lube to any and all wear parts that are easily accessible: slides, rails, in the bore. Made in USA.
- All-purpose lubricant for hard-to-reach places where grease is difficult to apply
- Provides long-lasting lubrication and anti-corrosion protection
- Works in extreme temperatures and in adverse conditions
- All-synthetic, non-hazardous
- Environmentally safe
- Comes in a .42 oz. refillable syringe applicator
Web ID: 1307101414