Merrell® Telluride Lace Shoes have M Select™ GRIP outsoles and are sturdy, sleek, and ready to go for any camping or hiking adventure. These men's trail shoes feature Merrell cushioned heels to absorb shock and molded arch shanks for greater stability over uneven terrain. M Select MOVE footbeds are anatomically designed to follow the natural flex of your foot, and also feature Return Foam™ cushioning for comfort and support. Merrell Telluride Lace Shoes are ideal for camping, walking, or hiking, and feature M Select FRESH anti-microbial treatment to keep feet feeling fresh all day. Made of suede and nubuck uppers with breathable mesh lining. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J23539.
- Suede and nubuck leather and mesh uppers
- Lace-up style for sturdy support and traction
- Air cushioned heels absorb shock
- Molded nylon arch shanks for stability
- M Select FRESH anti-microbial treatment resists odors
- M Select MOVE footbeds are contoured and cushioned
- M Select GRIP outsoles provide traction
- Great camping or hiking shoes
Web ID: 1501090747022