- All around snow boot keeps feet dry and warm in cold winter weather
- Comfort rated down to -40ºF
- Tough, coated leather and synthetic upper
- TPU shell over foot for extra protection from nasty winter conditions
- Waterproof membrane - breathable wateproof protection
- Lightweight and flexible Strobel construction
- 200g Merrell Opti-Warm® synthetic insulation - lightweight, low-bulk
- Quick drying Conductor™ Fleece lining - lightweight, versatile heat retention
- Odor resistant AEGIS® antimicrobial technology
- Removable EVA footbed for cushioned comfort
- Compression molded EVA footframe with molded nylon arch shank - support and cushioning
- Heel air cushion - shock absorption and stability
- Merrell Snowbound sticky rubber outsole - better footing in wet, wintery weather
Take everyday cold weather tasks in stride with the Snowbound Mid Waterproof Insulated Winter Boots for Ladies from Merrell. This lightweight winter boot combines Merrell insulating technologies with a lightweight, flexible hiking platform to give you great winter walking comfort. The Snowbound keeps winter nastiness away from your feet with a tough, coated leather and synthetic upper covered by a durable TPU shell over the foot for extra protection from snow and wintery slush. Inside, a waterproof membrane provides breathable waterproof protection to further ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable. A quick drying Conductor Fleece lining and 200g Opti-Warm synthetic insulation work together to keep feet warm through the coldest winter days. Under your feet, the Snowbound provides welcome cushioning and support with its removable EVA footbed, compression molded EVA footframe with molded nylon arch shank, and heel air cushion. Sure footing in wet, slick winter conditions comes from the Snowbound sticky rubber outsole. Odor resistant AEGIS antimicrobial technology. Comfort rated down to -40ºF. Average weight: 2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J55622.
Web ID: 12060713052197