Take on slick, slushy trails without hesitation in the Ridgepass Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots from Merrell®. Built to provide nonstop support and waterproof protection, the Ridgepass Mid supports and protects your feet with mid-height, suede leather and mesh uppers bolstered with Aegis® antimicrobial technology. M-Select™ DRY technology seals out water and wicks moisture away from your feet to keep feet dry and comfortable. Removable EVA footbeds, heel air cushions, and molded nylon arch shanks work together under the foot to cushion, absorb shock, and stabilize over rough trail terrain. Merrell Sticky-Rubber outsoles. Bellows tongues. Average weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J227171C.
- Waterproof hiking boots built for rough terrain and winter conditions
- Tough suede leather and mesh uppers
- Odor resistant AEGIS antimicrobial technology
- M-Select DRY technology - breathable waterproof protection
- Cushioning EVA footbeds
- Heel air cushions - absorbs shock, adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shanks
- Merrell Sticky Rubber outsoles
Web ID: 1501300802088