Stable comfort for treks through the mountains with a classy oxford look for urban adventures, the Moab Rover Hiking Shoes from Merrell® keep you comfortable 24/7. Oily leather uppers feature die cut rubber heels for added durability. M-Select FRESH technology in the breathable mesh linings naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet. Under your feet, Merrell's Remember Me Foam™ memory foam footbeds for cushioning support provide breathable cushioning on every step. Heel air cushions and compression molded EVA footframes work together to absorb shocks and cushion over rough, uneven ground, while molded nylon arch shanks stabilize the boot on uneven surfaces. Vibram® +TC5 rubber outsoles handle uneven terrain on the trail or in the city. Debris-rejecting bellows tongue. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J21301.
- Rugged hiking shoes as comfortable in the restaurant as on the trail
- Oily leather uppers with durable die cut rubber heels
- Breathable mesh linings with M-Select FRESH technology for natural odor resistance
- Merrell's Remember Me Foam memory foam footbeds for cushioning support
- Air cushion in heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- CMEVA footframes for cushioning comfort
- Molded nylon arch shanks for stability
- Vibram +TC5 rubber outsoles with 5 mm lugs
Web ID: 14031911012236