Delivering Moab FST performance for colder weather, Moab FST Ice+ Thermo Insulated Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men from Merrell® delivers all day comfort and unparalleled traction over rough winter terrains. Lightweight and supportive leather and mesh uppers feature a TPU print to deliver the great fit and versatile support you expect from a Moab. Inside, M Select™ DRY waterproof/breathable technology keeps feet protected, dry, and comfortable, while the Conductor™ fleece linings and 100 gram M Select™ WARM low bulk insulation keep feet warm and toasty. M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments resist odors and keep feet feeling fresh. Under the feet, these high performance hiking boots smooth the roughest trails with lightweight EVA midsoles and Merrell's M-Select FIT.ECO contoured footbeds made of blended EVA with organic odor control. Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks provide welcome stability over uneven terrain, while heel air cushions help the Moab FST deliver superior shock absorption. Vibram® PolarIce Grip outsoles feature 5 mm lugs for sure footing and grip over cold and slick winter surfaces. Bellows tongue. Imported.
Manufacturer style: J35791.
- Lightweight and proven Moab FST performance for cold weather adventures
- Lightweight and supportive leather and mesh uppers with TPU cage and 3D print
- M Select DRY waterproof/breathable technology
- Conductor fleece linings
- 100 gram M Select WARM low bulk insulation
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- Lightweight EVA midsoles
- M-Select FIT.ECO countoured footbeds
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- Vibram PolarIce Grip outsoles
Web ID: 2329434