Moab performance for modern outdoorsmen, Moab FST Hiking Shoes for women from Merrell® deliver all day comfort over uncomfortable ground at a lighter weight. Lightweight and supportive leather and mesh uppers feature a TPU print to deliver the great fit and versatile support you expect from a Moab. Inside, breathable mesh linings and M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments keep feet ventilated and feeling fresh. Under the feet, this high performance hiking platform smooths the roughest trails with lightweight EVA midsoles and Merrell's M-Select FIT.ECO contoured footbeds made of blended EVA with organic odor control. Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks provide welcome stability over uneven terrain, while heel air cushions help the Moab FST deliver superior shock absorption. Vibram® Megagrip outsoles gives active hikers a rugged stickiness with its 5 mm lugs for sure footing over various surfaces, wet or dry. Bellows tongue. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style: J37176.
- Proven Moab hiking shoes with a modern, lighter platform
- Lightweight and supportive leather and mesh uppers with TPU print
- Breathable mesh linings
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- Lightweight EVA midsoles
- M-Select FIT.ECO countoured footbeds - blended EVA construction with organic odor control
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- Vibram Megagrip outsoles - sticky durability with 5 mm lugs
Web ID: 2330412