Turn to proven Moab comfort and performance for long days on duty with Moab 2 Waterproof Tactical Boots for Men from Merrell®. A true Mother-Of-All-Boots design, Moab 2 Tactical Boots offer all day comfort through the most demanding tasks over challenging terrains. A versatile design, these boots utilize lightweight and supportive uppers made of a waterproof, PU-coated leather and breathable ripstop mesh. Rugged and durable, these uppers also feature stability arms with spray rubber on the lateral side and protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe caps for added security. Trustworthy YKK® medial side zippers make it easy to slip the Moab 2 Tactical on or off quickly at the beginning and end of an assignment. Inside the boots, breathable mesh linings and M Select™ DRY waterproof/breathable technology keep feet protected, dry, and comfortable. Under the feet, the Moab 2 Tactical smooths out rough demanding surfaces with the added zonal arch support and heel cushioning of KINETIC FIT™ footbeds, lightweight EVA midsoles and integrated heel air cushions. Lightweight nylon arch shanks and molded internal heel counter deliver welcome stability and flexible support when needed. Vibram® TC5+ outsoles offer rugged stickiness with 5mm lugs for sure footing over various surfaces, wet or dry. Bellows tongue. Meets ASTM F2413-11 protection standards for work around open electrical circuits. Average height: 8" Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 11 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style: J15845.
- Performance tactical boots for demanding duty
- Lightweight and supportive uppers - waterproof, PU-coated leather and breathable ripstop mesh
- Lateral stability arms with spray rubber - added strength and support
- Abrasion resistant rubber toe caps
- M Select DRY waterproof/breathable technology
- Breathable mesh linings
- KINETIC FIT footbeds - added zonal arch support and heel cushioning
- Lightweight EVA midsoles with heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- Vibram TC5+ outsoles - sticky durability with 5 mm lugs
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 protection standards for electrical hazards
Web ID: 189099