Offering superior Mother-Of-All-Boots design and performance for the job, the Merrell® Moab 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof Duty Boots for Men offer comfort with performance. Lightweight and supportive waterproof leather and textile uppers include a polishable toe for supportive comfort, durability, protection, and presentation. Inside, Strobel waterproof construction, breathable mesh linings, and M Select™ DRY waterproof/breathable technology work together to keep feet protected, dry, and comfortable. Under the feet, the Moab 2 Mid Tactical smooths out rough terrain and surfaces with the added zonal arch and heel support of lightweight KINETIC FIT™ contoured EVA footbeds. Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks provide added midfoot support and stability without stiffening the boot's platform. Merrell's integrated heel air cushions boost stability further, while providing added shock absorption on high impact landings. Vibram® TC5+ outsoles deliver a rugged stickiness with its 5mm lugs for sure footing over various surfaces, wet or dry. ASTM 2413-11 EH rated for electrical hazards. Mid height for greater ankle support. Bellows tongue. Average Weight Per Pair: 2 lbs. 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J45337.
- Performance duty boots for demanding jobs
- Mid height for greater ankle support
- Lightweight and supportive waterproof leather and textile uppers
- Inspection-ready polishable toes
- Waterproof Strobel construction
- M Select DRY waterproof/breathable technology
- Breathable mesh linings
- Lightweight KINETIC FIT™ contoured EVA footbeds - supportive cushioning
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks
- Vibram TC5+ outsoles - sticky durability with 5mm lugs
Web ID: 100076137