An ultra-lightweight hiker with a durable Vibram® outsole, the Chameleon Shift Traveler Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Women from Merrell® keeps you stable over rugged terrain. Full grain and suede leather uppers provide trustworthy protection and support, while M-Select™ DRY technology inside locks out exterior moisture while wicking perspiration away from your feet. M-Select™ FRESH technology resist odor-causing bacteria to fight foot odor and keep feet feeling fresh. Under the feet, MBound TRK™ midsoles blend protection and flexibility for increased stability and agility over rugged terrain. M-Select FIT.ECO contoured footbeds soften every step with their blended EVA construction and resist odor with organic odor control. These performance hiking shoes also features molded nylon arch shanks for stability and Merrell heel air cushions for stability and shock absorption. Tough Vibram® Multi-Sport TC5+ rubber outsoles features a deep 5mm lugs for traction over different terrains. Bellows tongue. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 15 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J32086.
- Ultralight hiking shoes that give women top performance on the trail
- Full grain and suede leather uppers
- Odor-resistant M Select FRESH technology
- M-Select DRY technology
- MBound TRK midsoles - increased stability and agility over rugged terrain
- M-Select FIT.ECO contoured footbeds - soften every step
- Molded nylon arch shanks - extra stability
- Merrell heel air cushions - shock absorption
- Bellows tongue - keeps debris out
- Vibram Multi-Sport TC5+ rubber outsoles
Web ID: 2330235