An ultra-lightweight hiking boot packed with features, the Chameleon Shift Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men from Merrell® delivers top quality performance for long treks on the trail. Locked together with Stratafuse™ construction, the Chameleon Shift Mid's breathable nubuck leather and mesh uppers provide a lightweight, yet durable, exoskeleton around your feet. M-Select™ DRY technology locks out exterior moisture while wicking perspiration away from your feet. M-Select™ FRESH technology resists odor-causing bacteria to fight foot odor and keep feet feeling fresh. Under the feet, Merrell's In-Board™ CMEVA footframes and MBound TRK™ midsoles blend protection and flexibility for increased stability and agility over rugged terrain. Rated for heavy loads, Grade 4 M-Select FIT.ECO contoured footbeds soften every step with their blended EVA construction and resist odor with organic odor control. This performance hiking shoe also features molded nylon arch shanks for stability and Merrell heel air cushions for stability and shock absorption. Tough Vibram® Multi-Sport TC5+ rubber outsoles features a deep 5mm lugs for traction over different terrains with a hollowed design for lighter weight. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 5 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J01543.
- Ultralight, feature-packed hiking boots
- Nubuck leather and mesh uppers locked together with Stratafuse construction
- Odor-resistant M Select FRESH technology
- M-Select DRY technology - waterproof/breathable protection
- In-Board CMEVA footframes
- MBound TRK midsoles - increased stability and agility over rugged terrain
- M-Select FIT.ECO contoured footbeds - soften every step
- Grade 4 insoles - rated for heavy pack use
- Molded nylon arch shanks - extra stability
- Merrell heel air cushions - shock absorption
- Bellows tongue - keeps debris out
- Vibram Multi-Sport TC5+ rubber outsoles
Web ID: 2329340