Explore local trails and scramble over rugged areas without hesitation in the Chameleon Prime Stretch Hiking Shoe from Merrell®. This rugged performance hiking shoe combines durable leather and mesh uppers with M Select technology for breathable protection from whatever the trail throws at you. Inside, the Chameleon Prime Stretch resists odors with M Select FRESH technology in the breathable mesh linings and Molded, removable EVA footbeds. Heel air cushions work with the footbeds to give hikers great cushioning and stability out on the trail. Molded nylon arch shanks give this performance hiker additional stability over uneven ground. M Select GRIP rubber outsoles feature deep 4 mm lugs for trustworthy traction over the roughest trails. Average weight: 2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J21413.
- High speed hiking shoe that keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Leather and mesh upper
- Comfortable mesh lining with M Select FRESH odor fighting technology
- Molded, removable EVA footbeds with M Select FRESH - superior cushioning and support
- Heel air cushions for additional shock absorption and stability
- Molded nylon arch shank - superior stability over uneven terrain
- M Select GRIP outsoles - specially designed rubber sole with deep 4 mm lugs
Web ID: 14040308511734