Easy to slip on or off, the Chameleon 7 Stretch Hiking Shoes for Men from Merrell® helps you push your limits over any distance. A new design built to meet the demands of today's trail and mountain runners, this shoe is built around Merrell's FlexPlate™ platform to deliver a featherweight performance shoe that offers superior protection, stability, and comfort. Providing a base below the Stretch's shock absorbing EVA midsole, heel air cushion, and KINETIC FIT™ footbed, FlexPlate technology protects feet from stone bruising, disperses impact energy, and increases stability. Above this advanced foot platform, high performance suede leather and mesh uppers provide a lightweight, yet durable, exoskeleton around your feet. Easy to slip on and off, this upper combines a stretch collar and bungee lacing system with cordlock for a fast, secure fit. M-Select™ FRESH technology resist odor-causing bacteria to fight foot odor and keep feet feeling fresh. Rubber toe caps offer additional protection from ground-level hazards. Molded TPU heel counters optimize stability over uneven terrain. M-Select™ GRIP outsoles feature precisely-placed oval lugs made of Vibram® TC5+ rubber to deliver durable, multi-directional footing over wet or dry ground. Breathable mesh linings. Average Weight Per Pair: 1 lb. 13 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J12065.
- Ultralight performance hiking shoes for trail and mountain running
- FlexPlate technology - increased protection, stability, and cushioning
- High performance nubuck leather and mesh uppers
- Stretch collar - easy to slip on and off
- Bungee lacing system with cordlock - fast, secure fit
- Breathable mesh linings
- Odor-resistant M Select FRESH technology
- KINETIC FIT footbeds - added zonal arch support and heel cushioning
- Removable EVA footbeds
- EVA midsoles
- Merrell heel air cushions - shock absorption
- Molded TPU heel counters
- M-Select GRIP outsoles with oval lugs made of Vibram Multi-Sport TC5+ rubber
Web ID: 100035085